English Composition Requirement

Hi! 

I've been going through the pre-reqs again online as I won't be applying until next year, but I noticed it says that it must be a "full-year course sequence." Does this mean it has to be something along the lines of English 1A, 1B, 1C? I didn't have to take a whole year due to AP credits going into college so I just took two English courses to fulfill my GE requirements.. Does this mean I have to go back and retake the whole year of English again? :/ 

7 minutes ago, cowgirlpa said:

I had 2 lower division and 1 upper division English class. Just the lower division would have fulfilled that requirement. You can email them with this question or use a link on the website to check if your classes transfer over. Can't remember what the link is called though.

yep. I checked the pre-req link they have and both my courses were listed but they're definitely not courses in the same series so I'm still not sure if thats alright lol. 

Btw, what did you put as humanities courses for the humanities section? 

2 minutes ago, cowgirlpa said:

I have taken 4 Spanish courses and an art class. Email admissions and ask about the English requirement. They may ask for the syllabus. Once you have approval in writing, make sure to save it for when you apply.

I guess I will email them to figure it out haha. Thanks! :)

Archived