Has anyone received the first email confirmation

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I talked to Kathy Burns yesterday and she said that at this point they are no longer sending out the initial emails, only emailing testing dates. Applications are still being reviewed and the order is beginning of the alphabet, end and then middle so hang in there :)

I talked to Kathy Burns yesterday and she said that at this point they are no longer sending out the initial emails, only emailing testing dates. Applications are still being reviewed and the order is beginning of the alphabet, end and then middle so hang in there :)

@titi0587 Did you contact Kathy? Or did she contact you because you hadn't responded to the email? So, you do recommend calling her? I'd hate to hound them and they get annoyed and throw my application on the rectangular filing cabinet (the trash). Please advise. BTW congrats on getting the email.

@titi0587 Did you contact Kathy? Or did she contact you because you hadn't responded to the email? So, you do recommend calling her? I'd hate to hound them and they get annoyed and throw my application on the rectangular filing cabinet (the trash). Please advise. BTW congrats on getting the email.

Mwilliams13,

Kathy called me, the day before yesterday, to notify me that I had not responded to the email sent to the primary email given in my application which was my yahoo email. Unfortunately, I did not get to speak w/t her so she left me a message asking me to email her to reserve my test date. She mentioned in the message that she sent the email ever since the 16th of March. I did not receive the email at all. I checked both my regular emails and spam and nothing was ever there.

I emailed her that same day asking for a further date because I needed to request the day of w/t my employer first. She agreed and instead of giving me the 3rd of April she moved it to the 10th of April.

I never spoke w/t her over the phone every thing was mainly done online. I got her email from MDC faculty page. She answered w/t in less than 24hr.

Mwilliams13,

Kathy called me, the day before yesterday, to notify me that I had not responded to the email sent to the primary email given in my application which was my yahoo email. Unfortunately, I did not get to speak w/t her so she left me a message asking me to email her to reserve my test date. She mentioned in the message that she sent the email ever since the 16th of March. I did not receive the email at all. I checked both my regular emails and spam and nothing was ever there.

I emailed her that same day asking for a further date because I needed to request the day of w/t my employer first. She agreed and instead of giving me the 3rd of April she moved it to the 10th of April.

I never spoke w/t her over the phone every thing was mainly done online. I got her email from MDC faculty page. She answered w/t in less than 24hr.

I dont think the test emails are being sent in alphabetical order. But my advise is to all is to be patient and to continue to study even if you have not received the email. Don't get discourage continue studying and the reward of being called for the test and knowing that you are prepare will be so satisfying at the end. Specially for not giving up.

I dont think the test emails are being sent in alphabetical order. But my advise is to all is to be patient and to continue to study even if you have not received the email. Don't get discourage continue studying and the reward of being called for the test and knowing that you are prepare will be so satisfying at the end. Specially for not giving up.

Hello everyone

For those who has not been call yet my last name is Br and my friend is P.with both were called for April 3. me and her just noticed that if you do not know the other 30 % of the anatomy test your score will be resume to 79 points since you will be loosing 21 points. 70 % will abdomen and chest and the other 30 % will be everywhere. Micro is really extense since every kingdom have their family and subfamily and characteristics etc. It is a lot

Archived