Has anyone received the first email confirmation

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm officially going insane with the waiting, i'm not even sure if to continue studying. My cum. gpa is 3.5, science is 3.8 and i've worked as a medic for the last 6 years, not sure how they are calling people on the list, i've heard different things and at this point i'm ready to throw in the towel. Jamaican_gurl is right, they never answer their phones, and when someone does answer they have no clue whats going on. i get more information here than i do from anyone there, needless to say it is very frustrating. Again, i'm happy for everyone and good luck to all testing

I'm officially going insane with the waiting, i'm not even sure if to continue studying. My cum. gpa is 3.5, science is 3.8 and i've worked as a medic for the last 6 years, not sure how they are calling people on the list, i've heard different things and at this point i'm ready to throw in the towel. Jamaican_gurl is right, they never answer their phones, and when someone does answer they have no clue whats going on. i get more information here than i do from anyone there, needless to say it is very frustrating. Again, i'm happy for everyone and good luck to all testing

Vanthebull, dont worry so much. I advise you to contact: kathy burns at 305-237-4368. I believe she is the one assigned to send the email. She contacted me to day because she sent an email on the 16th of March notifying me of the exam date but I did not receive it. I have been checking my email day and night for this invitation and thankful to her call I was made aware of the invitation. This happen to some else some one else also that mentioned it in a recent post.

Vanthebull, dont worry so much. I advise you to contact: kathy burns at 305-237-4368. I believe she is the one assigned to send the email. She contacted me to day because she sent an email on the 16th of March notifying me of the exam date but I did not receive it. I have been checking my email day and night for this invitation and thankful to her call I was made aware of the invitation. This happen to some else some one else also that mentioned it in a recent post.

Vanthebull, hold on to that towel. You should never give up. Your stats look a whole lot better than mine and I got a teting date this morning. Which could only mean that they haven't gotten to your name yet. Just keep the faith, you'll get that email soon.

Vanthebull, hold on to that towel. You should never give up. Your stats look a whole lot better than mine and I got a teting date this morning. Which could only mean that they haven't gotten to your name yet. Just keep the faith, you'll get that email soon.

Guys, thank you all for the encouragement, it is greatly appreciated. I have literally spent the last 2 years taking classes, because everytime i was about to apply, they would throw something else into the mix. My A&P was taken over 5 years ago, and it turned out that my ENG 1102 did not transfer, and my Micro transferred as 4 regular credits because the lab was included with it, so to them it appeared that i had no micro lab. Literally one thing after another. I took A&P 1, with labs 1 and 2 along with Bio and ENG 1102 last semester to make sure everything was finally up to date. Tehn in January i got the email saying that my application was being processed and the only thing missing was my resume. I Fed Exd it to Ms. Andrade which was who the email came from. Followed up on it and never heard anything back. So last week i reached Ms. Hernandez and she notified me that Ms. Andrade was no longer working there so i wasn't even sure if all of my paperwork had been recieved. After making the 3 hour drive there and NO ONE being able to assist me just to make sure that my stuff was all set, i was extermely disappointed. Finally this past week after litereally pulling teeeth with people, i was told that yes, everything was recieved and applications still being processed. So, here i wait, hopefully to hear something. Good luck studying and testing and if any of you need help studying, purchase the Netters anatomy 3rd edition cards, they are helpfull if your not to familiar the deep anatomy. Thanks again

Guys, thank you all for the encouragement, it is greatly appreciated. I have literally spent the last 2 years taking classes, because everytime i was about to apply, they would throw something else into the mix. My A&P was taken over 5 years ago, and it turned out that my ENG 1102 did not transfer, and my Micro transferred as 4 regular credits because the lab was included with it, so to them it appeared that i had no micro lab. Literally one thing after another. I took A&P 1, with labs 1 and 2 along with Bio and ENG 1102 last semester to make sure everything was finally up to date. Tehn in January i got the email saying that my application was being processed and the only thing missing was my resume. I Fed Exd it to Ms. Andrade which was who the email came from. Followed up on it and never heard anything back. So last week i reached Ms. Hernandez and she notified me that Ms. Andrade was no longer working there so i wasn't even sure if all of my paperwork had been recieved. After making the 3 hour drive there and NO ONE being able to assist me just to make sure that my stuff was all set, i was extermely disappointed. Finally this past week after litereally pulling teeeth with people, i was told that yes, everything was recieved and applications still being processed. So, here i wait, hopefully to hear something. Good luck studying and testing and if any of you need help studying, purchase the Netters anatomy 3rd edition cards, they are helpfull if your not to familiar the deep anatomy. Thanks again

Archived