Has anyone received the first email confirmation

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, my friend is from the first letter of the alphabet and she recieved her confirmation 2 weeks ago. I am concern because she said that there is an update. What about those students that have not received anything yet. I called the school and they said that they have not starting sending the emails yet " which is not true". My point is ,. Why not to send the update at the same time to all of the students in order to have the same chances (time) to study. I have read previous post and some students do not even get the confirmation email. If this is the case for some of us, we will lose som value info. Just a thought ............

hi hopeful 29

I called today and they said that it is still in process but i am going tomorrow to see what's really happening. That email had to be sent out since january and we are in march. I do not know if they are going to start calling people for the test by this march 15. i will keep all post

Hey All, I got an email stating that my application is in process.Moreover, it gave details about the admission exam but NO confirmation about the test date. They will invite selected applicants for the test anywhere from Mid March until May 2012.Good luck to everyone who applied this year!~

Hey All, I got an email stating that my application is in process.Moreover, it gave details about the admission exam but NO confirmation about the test date. They will invite selected applicants for the test anywhere from Mid March until May 2012.Good luck to everyone who applied this year!~

Thats the same email i recieved. No information of test dates what so ever. I've heard that they have added medical math and possibly micro to the test but i have not yet been able to confirm that. The email specifically says that the gross anatomy book bt chung is what you should be studying but nothing in the book really covers that. If anayone gets any info please share , thanks

Archived