I'd like to meetup on Friday in the evening if anyone is interested. I'm thinking seven seas brewing, it's close to campus. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By outontheparkway
      This is going to sound pretty dumb but I'm serious! I'm so confused when it comes to applying to PA schools regarding the prerequisite coursework. I know MEDEX say that the courses can't be a part of prior training, but then I read online articles about how to incorporate prereqs for PA schools into your undergrad experience, killing 2 birds with 1 stone sorta thing...I understand the necessary courses. But I'm having a hard time discerning if the coursework can have been done as a part of one's undergrad. For example the cellular bio I took in my undergrad. Will that be applicable to MEDEX? Or does every prereq have to be done after completing one's bachelors? By the way I have a BA, not a BS. I'm late to the party:(
    • By NevadaKatie
      Hey everyone,
      It was great to meet so many amazing, skilled people at the interview yesterday!  I was wondering if anyone wanted to keep in touch after the interviews?  It’s always good to network, right?  Anyway, hit me up if anyone wants to talk about anything PA related or not.  I wish everyone the best of luck in all your interviews and future PA endeavors!  
      My email is: klmauldin@gmail.com 
      Katie Mauldin
    • By LisaS
      I believe invites for Anchorage interviews were around this time last year (based on last years ANC forum feed). Starting this topic for news, collaboration and support. Good luck to all. 
    • By KenWaters
      Hey everyone!
      I am creating this form so everyone that who has received an acceptance phone call/letter can communicate together more efficiently. Has anyone received a phone call yet? If and when you receive an acceptance phone call/letter be sure to let us know so everyone can keep track of who is going to be the future classmates of Tacoma Class 6. Best wishes to everyone!

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More