MEDEX 2018 Anchorage Bachelor's Cohort

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congratulations to the people who received the acceptance call!  Thank you Jess for creating a  Facebook group for our cohort.

To those who haven't received the call or if you don't get in (and actually even if you did get accepted) I have something important to tell you...take everything, I mean EVERYTHING you experienced from this journey and learn from it.  This is my second time going through this process and yes I was bummed the first time, but I later realized it was a complete blessing.  I could go on but I found something that speaks on everything I want to say and would like to share it with you:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/ekaterinawalter/2013/10/29/fail-your-way-to-amazing-things/#546411476759

-Joey

• 1 month later...
Congratulations to the people who received the acceptance call!  Thank you Jess for creating a  Facebook group for our cohort.
To those who haven't received the call or if you don't get in (and actually even if you did get accepted) I have something important to tell you...take everything, I mean EVERYTHING you experienced from this journey and learn from it.  This is my second time going through this process and yes I was bummed the first time, but I later realized it was a complete blessing.  I could go on but I found something that speaks on everything I want to say and would like to share it with you:
https://www.forbes.com/sites/ekaterinawalter/2013/10/29/fail-your-way-to-amazing-things/#546411476759
-Joey

Can you inbox me Jose’ from Kodiak’s last name? You guys are the best! He was the first person I’ve ever met who knew about the bubonic plague/ AIDS immunity link and I really want to be in the same cohort as you two.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived