Review my essay question for CASPA

• 3 months later...

How did it go with your essay? And I know for sure how it is when you are not confident about the quality of your paper. I suck at writing too, especially when I am out of time. That is why I understand why chunkstyle advised you to go to the professional writing service. I know there are lots of them nowadays and I use another one which is Primewritings. I am just a user and I recommend you to check it too. They are 100% reliable. 

Asking someone to edit, for some ideas,  or for comments: sounds good. Asking someone to be creative with your essay: not so much. 

Your essay should be a slice of you. If and when you get an interview, talking to you after reading your essay will be like comparing someone with the picture on their driver's license. They'd better match!

Also, as a PA, you will spend a good part of your professional life writing medical documentation that can end up in court. "I suck at writing" is something you should work on to improve.

Archived