PACE UNIVERSITY 2017/2018 PLEASANTVILLE CAMPUS

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, FriendlyPA617 said:

Hi everyone! Just got accepted, super excited!!! Can someone make a Facebook for the incoming year? I would but I don't know how... Looking for a roommate as well as to meet my upcoming colleagues! Can't wait to meet you all! - K

Hey congrats!! When did you find out? 

23 hours ago, FriendlyPA617 said:

Hi everyone! Just got accepted, super excited!!! Can someone make a Facebook for the incoming year? I would but I don't know how... Looking for a roommate as well as to meet my upcoming colleagues! Can't wait to meet you all! - K

Congrats! I think usually the students from previous class set up the FB page for us , so we have to be patient ?.  

23 hours ago, FriendlyPA617 said:

That sounds off, It's Facebook. Are you sure?

I hope they do it soon then because sometimes it tough to find rooming... Some places have a waiting list.

Thanks

- K

From what I’ve seen most schools create an official private FB group for the class, so that they can make sure only accepted students have access to it. I’m not 100% sure that’s the case with this program though, I was just assuming. 

4 hours ago, PACman25 said:

From what I’ve seen most schools create an official private FB group for the class, so that they can make sure only accepted students have access to it. I’m not 100% sure that’s the case with this program though, I was just assuming. 

Deposit was due 02/06

I wonder when they'll open the group, or if there's conversation about it. Mercy and a few others have groups already.

Couldn't we just add all those who promise that they've put in a deposit and remove the people not attending the program at a later date? 

And all that would be on the page would be Greetings and Requests for living arrangementsl.. Not top secret information, lol

Thanks

- K

I emailed admissions about any additional information that we needed and also about a Facebook page. They said they're still finalizing the class and will email us anything as they move along. That was then forwarded to their class president, who emailed me and wrote this:

"I know you reached out in regards to a Facebook group, our class had generated one specific to our class when we began as a new cohort. Since ours is specific to our class,  I suggest you or another accepted student initiate a facebook group for your class which will allow you to form a group that can discuss important info about orientation/housing etc. Hope this helps. Please let me know if you have any other questions! "

I don't know how to create a Facebook group because I deleted my Facebook. So anyone else that received an acceptance want to start a group and post the link?

40 minutes ago, aceface said:

I emailed admissions about any additional information that we needed and also about a Facebook page. They said they're still finalizing the class and will email us anything as they move along. That was then forwarded to their class president, who emailed me and wrote this:

"I know you reached out in regards to a Facebook group, our class had generated one specific to our class when we began as a new cohort. Since ours is specific to our class,  I suggest you or another accepted student initiate a facebook group for your class which will allow you to form a group that can discuss important info about orientation/housing etc. Hope this helps. Please let me know if you have any other questions! "

I don't know how to create a Facebook group because I deleted my Facebook. So anyone else that received an acceptance want to start a group and post the link?

I will create one. Will accepted students please send me their emails in a private message?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone I’m on the waitlist also. I just spoke to Faith from Pace and I asked if the ranking was made for the program . What she told me was that they don’t do ranking for the program they just pick from the pool that best fit for the program’s goal and mission statement. So if your waiting for a waitlist ranking, its never coming. Hope this helps anyone on the waitlist like me and good luck to everyone. Also congrats to the everyone who was accepted.

Hey everybody I just got this email, I never interviewed here nor did I receive an official rejection but I think they called me at one point several months ago. Are they creating accounts for rejected applicants? Just asking because I've accepted a seat somewhere else and if I can free up a seat by rescinding my application I'll go ahead and give them a call but it seems like they should have this wrapped up by now.

For your convenience, we have established your Applicant Portal Account that can be accessed at (HYPERLINK) We encourage you to visit this site regularly to check the status of your application and our receipt of the documents and credentials required to complete your application.

Please feel free to contact the Office of Graduate Admission if you have any questions. One of our admission counselors will be happy to assist you.

We are pleased that you are considering Pace University and look forward to working with you as you make plans for graduate study.

Best Regards,

Susan F. Ford
University Director of Graduate Admission

Archived