PACE UNIVERSITY 2017/2018 PLEASANTVILLE CAMPUS

I have an interview on the 9th as well! They asked for a photo in the confirmed interview email? Does anyone know if they want like a passport photo or does it matter? Thanks & good luck :) 

I called, they said they are looking for a headshot of any size

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I just received an interview for 1/26! Would anyone who already interviewed mind sharing what it was like? Also did it run the full time? 

We had one on one and group interviews as well as one essay question. The staff were very nice and they all made sure to answer all of our questions. It ran from 9 to about 3. It gets me really anxious that they decided to hold another set of interviews.... [emoji33]

I interviewed last Thursday. I have to say I was very impressed. The current students were present to answer all our questions. I was interviewed by Dr Millman (medical director) and Dr Dean (Adm Director). I thought the interviews were very laid back and casual. I felt it was more like a conversation than an interview 

Here are my stats since I know someone's going to ask.

CASPA gpa: cum 3.29, science 3.41, post bacc 3.72

BS in Biology

5600+ patient hours as a medical assistant at the VA

Years of volunteer and a medical mission 

Marine veteran

Submitted CASPA: 09/18/17

Interview invite: 12/12/17

Interview date: Originally 01/04/18 (multiple dates to choose from, but had to reschedule to 01/11/18 due to weather)

Acceptance email: 01/25/18

42 minutes ago, PACman25 said:

Notified of acceptance today via e-mail :)

Non-traditional student. 

Slightly above 3.0 GPA undergrad as a business major.

Post-bacc pre-req GPA 3.8 - ish 

2 years EMS experience

Several years administrative experience in private practice clinic.

Good luck to everyone! 

Congrats!! When did you interview? And is this your top choice?

If I interviewed on the 11th and did not yet hear back, should I assume I was not selected?

I dont think you should assume rejection... I also interviewed on the 11th and still haven’t received any decision. I think they accepted few exceptional students right away and still making decisions on the rest. Good luck :)

Archived