Atlantic City Class of 2020 (Accepted Students)

• 2 weeks later...
19 hours ago, Ali94 said:

Hey! I have an interview with TJU Atlantic City this Thursday! Do you have any tips for the interview?

Thanks!! Congrats as well!

On 10/6/2017 at 3:29 PM, CharKelly said:

Hi! I was recently accepted to the Thomas Jefferson University ( formly known as PhilaU)  Jersey Campus! Just looking to connect with accepted students and see who needs roommates because I sure do! lol 

I have also my interview this Thursday. Any tips? how is the interview? and congratulations on your acceptance.

• 2 weeks later...
On Friday, October 06, 2017 at 3:29 PM, CharKelly said:

Hi! I was recently accepted to the Thomas Jefferson University ( formly known as PhilaU)  Jersey Campus! Just looking to connect with accepted students and see who needs roommates because I sure do! lol

Hey I'm interviewing on the 16th of November, would you mind sharing any pointers?

Congrats on your acceptance!

On 10/6/2017 at 3:29 PM, CharKelly said:

Hello,

Congrats on the acceptance! I am interviewing soon at the Atlantic City campus and was wondering if you could share your experience? What should I expect? I am so nervous!

Thank you

LKipp

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived