Sign in to follow this  
jkarnosk

Midwestern (AZ) Class of 2014 Roommate-Matcher ...

It may be better to do this on the facebook group (http://www.facebook.com/groups/223134977774073/), so we can get to know each other a little better, but I figured that we could start on here ...

Maybe just put a little blurb about who you are, likes/dislikes, what you are looking for in a roommate, etc.

Name: Julia Karnoski

Hometown: All over Southern California

Undergrad: Loyola Marymount University - Natural Science

Hobbies: Hot yoga, running, beach volleyball, snowboarding/skiing, boating, cooking, hanging out, I like to entertain and have people over ...

Drink? Yes.

Smoke? No.

Pets? No.

Favorite Movies: Wedding Crashers, Old School, Ocean's Eleven, Moneyball, Bridesmaids was pretty funny, Definitely Maybe

Music: Country, Hip Hop/Rap, Reggae, Alternative, Oldies ... a little bit of everything

Where do you want to live: San Lagos Apartments (2 or 3 bedroom)

Your perfect roommate(s): I would love to live with someone who is down to earth, easy-going, and fun. I would prefer someone who likes having people over, and someone who does not have pets. My priority will obviously be school, but I would like to enjoy myself during whatever free time we will have...

Post your profile if you're looking for a roommate! And join the facebook group!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Janab
      Hi everyone!
      Does anyone here know what the preferred housing options are for the students in the PA program? Is it more convenient/affordable for the students to live in the dorms on campus or do most of the students commute from elsewhere in Manhattan/another boro for the entirety of the program? Thanks in advance!
    • By sabrinaxo
      Hey everyone! 
      Just a prospective candidate for the 2020 class at MWU. I was wondering how the interview process is at Midwestern University- AZ. 
      What types of questions were asked?
      Thanks and best wishes to all :) 
    • By lowkrull@gmail.com
      Hello everyone! My name is Ben and I am looking to start a thread for everyone who was accepted to ODU for the class entering Aug 21, 2017. I received my acceptance email and letter towards the end of October and am hoping to connect with some of the students who have been accepted so far! Anybody accepted that is from Columbus? Any tips on looking for housing near campus?
    • By krob0
      Has anyone ever done an elective rotation at MD Anderson?

I am very interested in applying but so far all of the housing options are more than $1000 a month (plus the rent I already pay for my apartment by my school). I am trying to weigh the price vs the benefits and experiences that I could gain at MD Anderson.

Any advice would be appreciated!
    • By PA2B1983
      Wanted: Social Media Coordinator!
      First Rounds is seeking a motivated PA student to serve as social media coordinator for 2016-2017. The position is a 1-year commitment with the option to extend the role for a second year. Duties include, but are not limited to:

1.     Consistently create engaging content for social media platforms such as Facebook and Twitter
      2.     Keep up-to-date with additional news and opportunities for PA students that are relevant to the FR audience
      3.     Increase FR brand awareness to PA students and programs nationwide
      4.     Possess outstanding written communication skills.
      5.     Effectively utilize humor and wit while maintaining a professional tone in written content
      6.     Commit to the role of assistant editor October 2016-2017.
      7.     Be flexible with scheduling, be adaptable, and communicate effectively with the entire team

If you are a proactive, current PA student with a strong interest in social networking opportunities, please send a resume or CV with your name, PA program, graduation date, and a short summary of why you would be a great FR social media coordinator to FirstRoundsSubmission@gmail.com.  Please include 1-3 examples of your social media interactions.  The position includes an optional $400 reimbursement stipend to attend the 2017 AAPA Conference in Las Vegas.

Deadline for applications is September 30, 2016.
      Interviews will be held at the beginning of October.  

Requirements:
      1.     Must be a current PA student in good standing with an ARC-PA accredited PA program
      2.     Must be a current member of AAPA
      3.     The selected candidate must have at least one year remaining in school as of October 2016. (i.e. graduation date of October 2017 or later)
      * Those with prior social media experience will be given preference, but it is not required. 

​Check out the original post on Facebook here: https://www.facebook.com/firstrounds/photos/a.459401247586706.1073741828.458562654337232/498591923667638/?type=3&theater

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More