Professional Transcript Entry/Volunteer Questions

I have two questions if anyone might be able to help me.

1) I used the Professional Transcript Entry and I was just wondering what the turn around time is usually for it? I applied to a school whose deadline is November (I know, I know, I'm almost late for this but this is my first application cycle, I have a lot of money saved, and I just wanted to try and see. It's my alma mater for undergrad and I would hate myself for not even trying to get in.) and I'm only about halfway through the 10 business days for the transcripts to be verified. I'm wondering if it's likely to be done before October so it would have the 4 weeks to get to the school if the verification does take all 4 weeks. Does it always take 10 days?

2) I have officially submitted my application so I know I can't update any of my already submitted experiences but I was wondering about experiences I was going to add. I just began volunteering at a new place. A few of my schools require a certain number of volunteer hours and even though I have met them already, they are fragmented and all over the place and confusing. Now that I am finished studying for the GRE, taking prerequisite classes, etc, I wanted a solid and steady volunteer position to continue until I get into PA school. Ideally I would like to meet the minimum requirements with this one position before I submit to the rest of my schools but I know that may not happen. If I add the volunteer experience, will I be able to update the hours as I go as I did before I submitted or do I have to overestimate the hours or something (I really don't want to do that) because I won't be able to edit it. Basically after all this rambling I'm wondering if I can edit my new experiences or if they will be locked like the others.

Thank you!

Archived