Accepted students C/O 2020

• 2 weeks later...

So I have had a few messages from interviewees asking for my stats and what I did so I will post here my opinion. I don't think stats are particularly relevant at this stage. I feel it was told at interview that our stats got us there, the rest is just seeing if we are a good fit. How was I a good fit? I honestly don't know. But here is my experience of the interview day. I tried to have fun. I opened each interview with a small joke or fun anecdote so the school could get a feel of who I am as a person. With every question I tried to answer with a small anecdote using my experience. While I was there I got a feeling that my own priorities, experience, and philosophies aligned with the schools. I know it sounds very vague but I have no straight answer. I hope everyone enjoyed their interview day and I look forward to meeting the cohort. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
8 hours ago, BradRCP said:

Hey guys! Just accepted into Quinnipiac as well! I’ll be moving out there from Utah so it would be nice to get to know some fellow class mates before hand. Congrats to everyone else who got accepted!

Brad

Hi Brad, search for the FB group QU PA C/O 2020. There are plenty of accepted people who are on there! 

• 3 months later...

Archived