Please support PA Bill SB 5411.
I got this email from WAPA today:
If you're unfamiliar with the bill, you can read it on WAPA.com. But here's an excerpt from the fact sheet on what it's about:
• Modernize PA practice laws to improve access to quality care.
• Reduce delays by eliminating Medical Commission review before PAs can get to work.
• Assure medical standard of care by preserving Medical Commission regulation of PAs.
• Allow multiple physicians on PA practice agreement which is kept by employer.
• Eliminate physician delegation and supervision requirements, allowing PAs to work under their own licenses and accept liability for their own care (they all currently have medmal insurance).
• Eliminate duplicate regulatory structures for PAs working with MDs and DOs.
• Alleviate burden of remote site and ratio restrictions.
Please contact your representatives now and spread the word to other PAs you know.
'Tis are exciting times, friends! Let's do this!