TACOMA Interview October 21st

Hello

Congrats and good luck to everyone who are invited for the Medex Tacoma interview on 21st. I am very new to this thread and after seeing all these posts, I feel that I missed out on a great opportunity to meet you all last Friday. I live in north Seattle area couple hours ways from Tacoma so I am coming the night before the interview and staying in a hotel. Anybody who is interested to meet up on 20th evening please let me know. We can plan on a time to meet. You can reach me at akl_125@yahoo.com.

It was wonderful to meet all of you the other day!   Good luck to everyone today and the days to follow, I hope that we all get that lovely telephone call.

Tom

(beard/glasses/bald head)

• Upvote 1

I second@Nousername, it was lovely meeting everyone on Saturday and I wish you all the best of luck! It would be an honor to be your classmate.

P.s. Anyone else constantly checking their phone for missed calls?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tick...Tock...Tick...Tock...Just remember to breathe! I know they said no calls today but I am still checking. Tomorrow is when it will be even more nerve wracking.

I really enjoyed spending the day with all of you - hopefully we will have many more together!

• Upvote 1

From what I can tell it seems like the calls went out on Monday – congratulations to all who received one  – I was wondering  anyone has received an email saying they are on the waitlist yet. 

From what I can tell it seems like the calls went out on Monday – congratulations to all who received one  – I was wondering  anyone has received an email saying they are on the waitlist yet. 

I got waitlisted...did you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk