TACOMA Interview October 21st

Hello and Congrats!
Staring a new thread here so we could set up a time and place to meet before the interview if anybody is interested.
Good luck everyone!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

Hello, 

I just got the email as well! 

Big congratulations to everyone. 

I would love to meet beforehand and discuss a few things and prepare for the interview. 

• Upvote 2

You guys wanna do 6:00 in Tacoma?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

FYI....The Harmon right next to campus is the perfect place to accommodate large groups.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

So our numbers aren't floating publicly, can everyone who plans on going to the Harmon on the 13th email your number so I can get a phone chat going? My name is Ian!

iawai0505@gmail.com

• Upvote 1

What great fun last night – and thank you so much to the members of the current class who came to meet with us! That was so helpful. It's great to see how well you guys all get along.

• Upvote 2

The Swiss has better beer.. :-) speaking from experience. Good luck to you all. I've been out of Medex for awhile now (Tacoma class 2). Still remember the big day! Put your best self forward and you'll do fine! Smile and shake a lot of hands and be genuine in your answers and not scripted!