Mount Union 2017-2018 Cycle

• 2 weeks later...
I will be interviewing October 10th! Has anyone already interviewed this cycle and could tell us what to expect?

I have an interview for that day! I toured the school over the summer and the program director said their interview style is very laid back. She said expect at least one faculty in your interview and maybe an alumni.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, MMSKI said:

I have an interview for that day! I toured the school over the summer and the program director said their interview style is very laid back. She said expect at least one faculty in your interview and maybe an alumni.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good luck! Maybe I will meet you there! And thanks for letting me know, did she also happen to mention if there is a writing sample of any kind?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 11/14/2017 at 11:25 PM, UsernameAlreadyTaken said:

Interviewing on November 21st! Any helpful hints about what to expect would be appreciated! The email said to expect to be there all day. Did anyone interview there and not get accepted?

Hey there! 

There were 3 interviews, 2 of them were with 2 faculty members and the third was with director Ekey. Just be yourself! As cliche as it sounds, this was the most laid back interview I've had and I think they are truly looking to see how you will fit with the incoming class. There weren't any questions that surprised me. There is a lot of opportunities to ask questions, so make sure you bring some! Also, you tour the school and talk to current students, so feel free to ask them ANYTHING! Just try to relax and be yourself! There were 16 people there the day I was and (as it appears on the FB page) 2 of us were accepted from that day. They will likely revisit applications from previous interviews, but as of now that is all that has been accepted. Hope the helps! Best of luck! :) 

8 hours ago, Li Sun said:

Hi, 

If you have any suggestions about the apt around the campus please let us know. Thanks. I am wondering if there is anyone who is looking for a roommate.

:) 

Hi there! I am a 2nd year student at Mount. I lived in the graduate student housing apartment for my didactic year. I loved it. It was so close to campus, and in my opinion a good deal. 

2 hours ago, PAstudent234 said:

Hi there! I am a 2nd year student at Mount. I lived in the graduate student housing apartment for my didactic year. I loved it. It was so close to campus, and in my opinion a good deal. 

Thanks a lot! How can I find out the apt? Google the name of ‘graduate student housing apt’?

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...

Archived