UCSF Fresno

UCSF Fresno Emergency Medicine PA Residency - 2018 Application Cycle

The University of California, San Francisco (UCSF) School of Medicine is proud to announce the newest addition to its medical education programs. The UCSF Fresno Emergency Medicine PA Residency is accepting applications for the 2018 application cycle. This 18 month post-graduate program is designed to prepare PAs to practice in a variety of emergency medicine environments. We will be accepting 2 residents in 2018.

Deadline to apply is January 15, 2018. 

Rotations include:

• Trauma
  • Critical Care
  • Burn
  • Orthopedics
  • Dermatology
  • Ophthalmology
  • Oral Maxillofacial Surgery
  • Toxicology
  • Radiology
  • Emergency Ultrasound
  • Anesthesia
  • EMS

Resuscitation courses include: ACLS, ATLS, BLS, PALS

18-month stipend: $90,000

Full Benefits

Paid attendance at SEMPA 360, SEMPA's annual conference

Our state-of-the-art ED at Community Regional Medical Center serves as the only Level 1 Trauma Center and Burn Center for Central California, and handles an annual ED volume of over 110,000.

For more information, please see the attached flyer.

Website: http://www.fresno.ucsf.edu/emergency-medicine-physician-assistant/

Email: em.pa.residency@fresno.ucsf.edu

Residency Flyer.pdf

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By tavenne323
      I am trying to show the ortho practice that I work for that investing in a good US machine and training me (and a few other PAs) on how to use it to diagnose would be beneficial.
      Does anyone know where I could find statistics on the cost effectiveness, accuracy compared to MRI, % of practices that currently use US... etc.
      I've been digging into journals for most of my information but they like to see numbers from reputable sources.

Thanks
    • By SEMPA
      SEMPA Ultrasound Courses
      November 8-10, 2019
      Huntington Beach, CA
      https://www.sempa.org/education/ultrasound-huntingtonbeach/
      January 27-28, 2020
      Jacksonville, FL
      https://www.sempa.org/education/ultrasound-jacksonville/
      The SEMPA Ultrasound Courses will provide point-of-care ultrasound training to physician assistants working in emergency medicine. Didactic sessions will focus on concise, useful information, images, and video. Most importantly, participants will have the opportunity to learn the necessary skills through hands-on teaching and practice on live models under the guidance of experienced faculty.
      Due to the popularity of this course, we will be offering two courses this winter.
      Choose the course that works best for you and register today!

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More