Interview Advice

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Prepare by practicing answering interview questions (which you can find online) with your friends and family, and get their feedback!

The 2 most important things are:

1. Make sure your answers are sincere and are a true reflection of yourself. It's easy to tell when someone is not genuine with their answers because that's what they think the interviewers want to hear. 

2. Make sure you are communicating clearly. Communication is key as a PA, or healthcare provider in general, and interviewers are looking to see if you can communicate clearly and confidently. It matters how you say things more than what you say.

My big issue I learned from my first interview was that I was rushing into answering. It made me babble a bit. On my second interview I took my time to answer. Wait a few seconds, analyze, form your thoughts and answer. It is totally okay to say "let me think about that".

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/23/2017 at 11:54 PM, Fuhrmentation said:

I am here~! The mods had to take them down because I was getting a lot of responses for help (idk why that is a problem). If somebody needs help, please DM me and I can schedule a FaceTime to help you out. 

that's great you are back.. my email is saima.amerjameel@gmail.com  we can contact and schedule a meeting ...

On 10/23/2017 at 11:54 PM, Fuhrmentation said:

I am here~! The mods had to take them down because I was getting a lot of responses for help (idk why that is a problem). 

It's quite possible that the mods take your posts down because advertising is strictly forbidden in the forum guidelines:

*NO ADVERTISING*--- Please do not advertise anything. Do not use your signature to advertise. If I "think" you are trying to advertise without going through the proper channels, you will be banned. 

Unless you have gone through the proper channels?

• Administrator
On 10/23/2017 at 8:54 PM, Fuhrmentation said:

I am here~! The mods had to take them down because I was getting a lot of responses for help (idk why that is a problem). If somebody needs help, please DM me and I can schedule a FaceTime to help you out. 

Colin was advised, privately, to not promote his services.

He is now disinvited from the site for lying about what he was told.

Archived