7 minutes ago, lipglossandlabcoats said:

I heard someone received a rejection yesterday. But that's only 1 person I have heard of. 

Oh okay. Thanks for responding! I haven't heard anything from them yet, so I was just wondering if everyone had heard between accepted/waitlist/rejected. I interviewd 08/25

Just now, lipglossandlabcoats said:

Good luck!! :) 

Thank you! I hope you get good news too. Stay hopeful, there were a few that were waitlisted and then accepted last year :)

Waitlisted...but can't say I'm surprised after one of my interviews!! :) I understood of those not accepted, 25 went to the waitlist and everyone will receive rejections.  I do not know how or when they notify the rejections. CONGRATS to all of those accepted!!

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, kns23 said:

Oh okay. Thanks for responding! I haven't heard anything from them yet, so I was just wondering if everyone had heard between accepted/waitlist/rejected. I interviewd 08/25

KNS23... JMHO but, .I would think if you haven't received an email being waitlisted or rejected that is a good sign!! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!!

• Upvote 1

Just now, MaryFred said:

KNS23... JMHO but, .I would think if you haven't received an email being waitlisted or rejected that is a good sign!! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!!

Maybe so! I'm just trying to wait and see what will happen right now! Thank you though!

I haven't seen any post on someone being accepted off of the alt list yet. But don't lose hope! The deadline to accept your seat is October 2nd, so I am sure you will hear some news after the program has heard back from those offered positions. 

Good luck!

• Upvote 3

And something else to consider is how many other schools have actually started accepting students. I don't think any in Louisiana have except LSU NO. It is possible that when other schools start accepting people may move around. I'm also an alternate so I feel your pain! Just hoping for the best! :) 

• Upvote 1

Thanks everyone for the words of hope! It’s awesome seeing everyone being so positive throughout this process. Best of luck to everyone! Keep your heads up! 

• Upvote 1

I was just pulled from the waitlist today, but will not be accepting the seat due to it being so last minute and having already made arrangements at another school. I hope this spot will open up for one of you!

• Upvote 2