Nothing yet! If the timeline is similar to last years, they should be sending letters around the end of this upcoming week! I am anxiously waiting.

• Upvote 3

Agreed.. saw the thread from last year, hopefully we hear this week! The weather from one of the interview days may push us back some, but I wanted to try and connect with everyone and see who's heard what! 

• Upvote 2

Did they end up rescheduling interviews on 8/30 when the bad weather was going on? I was wondering that because I know they shut down a lot of schools in the area. 

They gave those scheduled for Tuesday 08/29, the option to either do a phone interview that day, or reschedule for an in-person interview the next day. As for as I know, they still interviewed 08/30, but I could be wrong.

• Upvote 2

Thank y'all for the info! Well I guess if we are going by last year's thread we might be hearing something soon.. but who knows :/ 

• Upvote 2

I just got my acceptance letter! Beyond excited :D

Congrats! How did you get it so fast?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Upvote 1

Just got the E-Mail that I was waitlisted. For my first interview I guess this is better than being rejected! Best wishes to everyone anticipating their acceptance letter. :)

• Upvote 1

I'm not sure. I read on a post from last year that they wouldn't tell us. I wish they would :/ definitely would give a few of us some hope! There's still a chance for those of us waitlisted though. At my interview they said there were several students in their class that were initially waitlisted. 

33 minutes ago, kns23 said:

Has anyone been rejected yet? Or heard of someone being rejected?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I heard someone received a rejection yesterday. But that's only 1 person I have heard of.