Starting in January!

Boy...It's been a long wait. Our program was from last cycle, and we are finally in our coming months before PA school.

Those who just started this summer, any last great words of advice besides taking some time to chill before it all starts? Anything you wish you knew? Any cross-country moving tips? Words of wisdom?

So excited to be starting relatively soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Be open to knew concepts, socialize, reach out to professors when you need help or even just to talk and build relationships. Sleep, a lot. You will definitely lose sleep during didactic year. And remember, everyone struggles, so don't get down on yourself if you don't do as well as you would've liked! Good luck

I moved across country and used Upack to ship all the furniture and most belongings. It worked very well but you have to be able/willing to live without most of your stuff for a while since it can take a while to get to the end location. Mine took about 7 days from Utah to Connecticut. This option was about the same/a little cheaper than a moving truck and it was way more comfortable and convenient. 

We moved and I had one week to settle in before class started but I actually liked that since I get bored easily and we moved in quickly. My program also started in January so we wanted to stay back home for the holidays and then moved.

Thanks guys!!!!! I am also planning on moving right after christmas, it will give me about a week and a few days to get settled. Luckily I don't have to move much furniture since I ended up signing a lease on a fully furnished townhome for grad students. Just hoping the snow is gentle, MN to NY in the middle of winter sounds like a nightmare (luckily I'm very used to driving in snow but id rather not haha)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived