Sign in to follow this  

kaplan for sale

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By copticmare
      Has anyone had any interview experience with schools asking applicants questions from subjects they took most recently to that date? Almost like a quiz or comprehension of the recent course? Wondering because I feel like I wouldn't be able to recall any academic material under that much pressure. TIA! 
    • By eluch15
      So I was browsing MUSC's website, and noticed that they had a 86% PANCE pass rate in 2019 compared to being in the high 90s the other four years. Does anyone know why the number dropped so significantly? It was 98% in 2018 and 2017. Can anyone share insight if there were any problems with the curriculum that cycle? 
    • By PAssionate20
      Hello, 
      I'm looking for private tutoring for  PANCE to help me in certain areas. If anyone tutors please let me know.
      Thank you. 

• By dwy789
      Sharing a new board prep site!

A la carte question banks & 1 hour individual or group study sessions with cases/board style questions!
      passpaboards.com

• By Kay7
      Hey everyone, I’m selling my Rosh Review subscription. It’s the full PANCE question bank and expires Nov 4, 2020. There’s also a Peds EOR exam that expires on Jan 08, 2021. Asking $100. I think a 90 subscription to Rosh is $149 right now FYI. DM me! 

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More