TENNESSEE: Lipscomb University 2017-2018

9 minutes ago, Almortega said:

Not really but sort of? There was another school I was waitlisted at that was accredited but I would have chosen lipscomb over that school. The honest answer is that I got in to a school that is ranked third in the nation for PA schools. It was my number one choice from the get go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you!

• 1 year later...
22 minutes ago, jspreen said:

For those of you who were accepted, how are your rotations going?

They're going great. So far we have only had 1/8, but mine + my close friends and other classmates I have spoken to have had wonderful experiences. From my own experience and talking to my classmates it seems like all the preceptors are solid and we have been learning and seeing a lot! It's nice that Lipscomb actually sets up your rotations and takes the pressure off having to find them yourself, it ensures that our rotations are of ARC-PA standard quality. 

Edited by KindnessMatters
typo

3 minutes ago, KindnessMatters said:

They're going great. So far we have only had 1/8, but mine + my close friends and other classmates I have spoken to have had wonderful experiences. From my own experience and talking to my classmates it seems like all the preceptors are solid and we have been learning and seeing a lot! It's nice that Lipscomb actually sets up your rotations and takes the pressure off having to find them yourself, it ensures that our rotations are of ARC-PA standard quality. 

this is exactly what i wanted to hear! do you mind if i DM for a few other questions?