TENNESSEE: Lipscomb University 2017-2018

47 minutes ago, m1993 said:

Hey guys! This might be a silly question but I read a post where people are being accepted for October and January, is it January 2019 i’m assuming? Also, where was that information? I was searching their page but couldn’t find anything regarding that. Thanks!

I believe they are no longer planning on having the January ‘19 cohort (just the October cohort)... at the January 3rd interview they said that they wanted to make sure that they got started off on the right foot and such with the first cohort before they added another one so soon after. 

1 hour ago, mam93 said:

I believe they are no longer planning on having the January ‘19 cohort (just the October cohort)... at the January 3rd interview they said that they wanted to make sure that they got started off on the right foot and such with the first cohort before they added another one so soon after. 

Okay thank you!!

On 1/26/2018 at 6:02 PM, ERPA19 said:

How did the interview go this week?

I interviewed on Thursday. It went well! It ended earlier than expected..around 1:30. The interviews are individual with 2 faculty members so it's a really nice setup. Everyone was super nice and Lipscomb made a hugeee effort to make interviewees feel welcome. 

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, KindnessMatters said:

I interviewed on Thursday. It went well! It ended earlier than expected..around 1:30. The interviews are individual with 2 faculty members so it's a really nice setup. Everyone was super nice and Lipscomb made a hugeee effort to make interviewees feel welcome. 

Hey,

I had an interview Jan 13th. Did they say anything on when they would say who gets in?

I applied to the program on 12/15/17 and received an interview to invite on 12/19/17. The only option left at the time was the March 1, 2018 interview date. Does anyone know how many total have been accepted (via Facebook page or by other means) thus far? And how many interviews are left other than 2/15? I'm concerned about interviewing for a waitlist as opposed to class seats because I am traveling from New Jersey :/