TENNESSEE: Lipscomb University 2017-2018

15 hours ago, PrePA123456 said:

Does Lipscomb require GRE?  I can't find the requirement information at all.  Thanks!

I asked the program director and he said they were not going to be requiring the GRE. It doesn't look like they have their prerequisites listed on the website yet, but they do have a prerequisites tab on CASPA. I am going to the open house this weekend so I am hoping to get some more information! 

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/6/2017 at 0:46 PM, rr7720a said:

I asked the program director and he said they were not going to be requiring the GRE. It doesn't look like they have their prerequisites listed on the website yet, but they do have a prerequisites tab on CASPA. I am going to the open house this weekend so I am hoping to get some more information! 

Did you by chance ask him about the status of their program accreditation?

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys! I just applied on November 1st.. that's exciting they were getting out interviews so quickly! I hope it keeps up. Those of you that got offered interviews, would you mind sharing a little bit about your application/stats so we have an idea of what they are looking for? Also, congratulations!! I know you all must be very excited :) 

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, HMtoPA22 said:

Hey guys! I just applied on November 1st.. that's exciting they were getting out interviews so quickly! I hope it keeps up. Those of you that got offered interviews, would you mind sharing a little bit about your application/stats so we have an idea of what they are looking for? Also, congratulations!! I know you all must be very excited :) 

Hi there! I'm interviewing on Jan 11!

my cGPA: 3.34 sGPA: 3.25 Grad: 3.43 Postbacc: 4.0

PCE: 1,100 HCE: 2,200 Shadow: 40

Volunteer: 150

I think they're looking holistically which is good! 

15 hours ago, PrePA277 said:

Hi there! I'm interviewing on Jan 11!

my cGPA: 3.34 sGPA: 3.25 Grad: 3.43 Postbacc: 4.0

PCE: 1,100 HCE: 2,200 Shadow: 40

Volunteer: 150

I think they're looking holistically which is good! 

Thank you! I'm assuming they notified you by e-mail? Has anyone heard about the approximate class size they're shooting for?