Application Cycle 2017-2018

• 3 weeks later...
15 hours ago, allylovesu said:

Just wondering if anyone has heard back from them yet?

Hello, 

I was offered an interview by phone sometime in late August, if i remember correctly. I interviewed September 13th and received an acceptance email yesterday, the 21st. If you haven't heard back, don't worry; they said they planned on holding at least two more interview dates. Hope this helps. 

Cheers

On 9/22/2017 at 8:00 AM, TO2395 said:

Hello, 

I was offered an interview by phone sometime in late August, if i remember correctly. I interviewed September 13th and received an acceptance email yesterday, the 21st. If you haven't heard back, don't worry; they said they planned on holding at least two more interview dates. Hope this helps. 

Cheers

Do you mind sharing your stats?

22 hours ago, klynn646 said:

Do you mind sharing your stats?

Sure. 

Undergrad major: Biology

GPA: 3.91 (around the same for science GPA too)

GRE verbal: 163

GRE quant: 159

GRE writing: 4

HCE: ~700 hours as an EKG technician (>1500 by the time of matriculation); 60 hours as a volunteer; 80 hours of shadowing two ER PAs

I also have some research experience and am a member of Pi Beta Kappa.

If you have any other questions or if I forgot something, feel free to ask.

Cheers

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/14/2017 at 3:41 PM, lynnk said:

Interviewing on 12/4! I think they said that it's their last interview day. So excited! Anyone who already interviewed have any tips or foresight?

The interview is a lot more laid back than i was expecting!  It is basically all the interviewees in a classroom and the director starts out talking.  We all are called back to a few individual interviews with staff members, along with a team session.  Then there is an essay portion.  They finish up with questions and a tour!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Archived