University of the Pacific (Sacramento) 2017-2018

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Futurecptpa said:

Did anyone interview yesterday? How was it? Did they talk about any updates for the applicants still in the pool?

The admissions director, Mr. Jed Grant, gave a presentation about the PA program at my alma mater and he said that notifications will start going out next week (the week of April 23rd).  Hang in there guys!  We’ll hear soon!  Good luck!

1 hour ago, Bonist55 said:

The admissions director, Mr. Jed Grant, gave a presentation about the PA program at my alma mater and he said that notifications will start going out next week (the week of April 23rd).  Hang in there guys!  We’ll hear soon!  Good luck!

Thank you so much for the update! Good luck to everyone!

• 2 weeks later...
20 minutes ago, MAtoPA05 said:

I was on the Alternate list but yesterday I got offered a spot. I am beyond excited to meet everyone! 

Monique is this you?!?  It’s Sandi!  Congrats!  Agh!  I’m heading to Haiti for a medical mission trip tonight.  It would be amazing to get the same call all the way in Haiti!!  Praying!!

On 5/9/2018 at 3:55 PM, MAtoPA05 said:

I was on the Alternate list but yesterday I got offered a spot. I am beyond excited to meet everyone! 

Congrats!!!!!

I am so excited to hear that and hopeful that some of us in the alternate list also get picked. Goodluck everyone ❤️

• 5 months later...
1 hour ago, Bonist55 said:

I was just offered a seat off the alternate list but I declined my seat because I’ve been accepted to EVMS.  Watch out for a call!  

Ahhhhh! I received the call this evening!! Congratulations on your acceptance!! BEST OF LUCK and thank you for giving me this opportunity as well. ❤️ 

Archived