University of the Pacific (Sacramento) 2017-2018

4 hours ago, RsoloWSU17 said:

Hello everyone! This is my first time on PA forum. I applied in December and still waiting on word for an interview. I am a Clinical Exercise Physiologist. For the people who had interviews, how was the format? 

The interview format is similar to most other schools. They'll split you into different groups to do interviews and activities. There's a panel interview, a group exercise, an essay, and a tour. They had breakfast burritos for breakfast and kebabs for lunch.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 2/18/2018 at 2:57 PM, aceface said:

The interview format is similar to most other schools. They'll split you into different groups to do interviews and activities. There's a panel interview, a group exercise, an essay, and a tour. They had breakfast burritos for breakfast and kebabs for lunch.

Thank you for the information aceface. Still waiting....I hope to at least get an interview.

31 minutes ago, tayleblanc said:

So excited to share that I have been offered a seat! Interviewed on 3/1 and received the call today 3/5. It seems like a really great school, and I'm excited to start next January!

Congrats!  I interviewed 2/27 and just received an email stating I'm in the running but have to wait for the conclusion of the interviews.

16 hours ago, Bonist55 said:

Congrats!  I interviewed 2/27 and just received an email stating I'm in the running but have to wait for the conclusion of the interviews.

Thank you! That's still good news! Fortunately its not too much longer for everyone to find out their final status. 

15 hours ago, 11Bravo4 said:

Congrats! I was accepted in early February myself. Looking forward to meeting all my fellow classmates!

Congrats to you as well! Are you from Sacramento?

I am overly excited to share that I have been accepted!!!! I cannot wait to see the class of 2021 come together and meet all of you wonderful people! Good luck to all who will be interviewing soon and to those who are still waiting! Never give up and stay positive. 

Hello all! Has anyone that applied after the early application deadline heard from UOP? I applied 2/3 and received an email that my application was received and being reviewed on 2/9. They said that it may take several weeks to hear back, but no news since, eek!

5 minutes ago, Zetty said:

Hello all! Has anyone that applied after the early application deadline heard from UOP? I applied 2/3 and received an email that my application was received and being reviewed on 2/9. They said that it may take several weeks to hear back, but no news since, eek!

I believe they are about done with interviews but there may be 1-2 more.

9 minutes ago, Zetty said:

I'm a re-applicant and I applied again around the same time as you. I had an interview last year and they did interviews up until may. 

Archived