University of the Pacific (Sacramento) 2017-2018

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone, who applied for 2017-2018 cycle or will apply 2018-2019 cycle and lives in SF/bay area, wants to meet up on weekeneds and practice group discussion together? For group interview? It will be nice to practice together and share our experiences and go thru this tough apps and support each other?  We can discuss about ethical issues and current medical issues :)!! Please message me! 

On 2/1/2018 at 5:11 PM, TECHTOPA said:

Does anyone know anything about the class sizes at uop?

I believe the class size is 45.  If you visit the website, under the FAQ on the very last question they talk about how many seats are available for them to fill.  Hope this helps!

On 2/3/2018 at 6:09 PM, drizzle said:

I received an interview invite for February 13. Who else is interviewing on this day!!!? I'm planning to grab a bite after, come join me and relieve some stress! 

My interview is on March 21st, but I can meet up just to chit-chat since I live in Sacramento. Message me what your plans are, please.

1 hour ago, TECHTOPA said:

Received a phone call yesterday and I've been accepted!! Look out for a 916 area code. I'm so excited and I can't wait to see the future class come together. Good luck everyone!!

I also received an acceptance phone call yesterday!  I'm so excited to meet you and everyone else!

8 minutes ago, Aivlys89 said:

I also received an acceptance phone call yesterday!  I'm so excited to meet you and everyone else!

1 hour ago, TECHTOPA said:

Received a phone call yesterday and I've been accepted!! Look out for a 916 area code. I'm so excited and I can't wait to see the future class come together. Good luck everyone!!

When did you two interview!? Congrats on the acceptance! Did they mention anything else about other early acceptances being sent out or is that it?

2 minutes ago, prepa1212 said:

When did you two interview!? Congrats on the acceptance! Did they mention anything else about other early acceptances being sent out or is that it?

I interviewed yesterday, February 8th.  During the presentation I think they said early acceptances would be sent out the end of this week and/or next week.

I am beyond excited to interview next week 2/13!!! UOP is my number one choice, so I feel like it is a dream come true! I live in the area so I’m happy to meet up after the interview! 

Huge congrats to those of you who have been accepted and everyone being offered interviews! I can’t wait to meet some of you on Tuesday!

On 2/13/2018 at 1:00 PM, REThomas said:

Hi everyone! I just got my interview date for March 19. 

Anyone have tips or suggestions? What about appropriate dress code?

Based on my other interview at a different school, if it's a whole day, remember to bring granola bars and water. You'll be glad you did toward the end of the day, especially if you need that extra energy to ace your interview if that aspect is scheduled later. IT'S TRUE, BE FRIENDLY ALL THE TIME. PA schools are trying to create a cohort of students that can work well together. Dress code should be business attire. 

Archived