University of the Pacific (Sacramento) 2017-2018

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 12/6/2017 at 0:07 PM, longhornalum said:

I got a rejected email today. I don’t understand. I got an interview last year but had to turn it down due to family problems but they straight up rejected me this time with no interview. I wish you all the best of the luck! 

I submitted a few weeks ago and got the rejection email today. Sorry to hear about your situation, but good luck with other programs!

6 hours ago, Minchka said:

I have my interview on Feb 8th too.I have read from the website that the interviews are sequential type.Does that mean that they are MMI style? Any applicants that interviewed in the past can you please clarify that?

Congratulations!!! I interviewed with them last year and they are a wonderful program. It is an all day interview session which includes breakfast and lunch, introductions, tour of the campus, they do group interviews, an essay writing portion and then a panel interview. Good luck!!! Just remember you worked hard to be there and you all deserve it!!

Hi, I have an interview on 2/8. I have emailed the University to confirm my interview date and have yet to receive a confirmation. I tried calling their office this morning and it went to voicemail saying they are on winter break vacation still (despite saying they will be back 1/2). Has anyone gotten a confirmation from them yet? I'm just paranoid... 

Also, will they be sending us an itinerary? I'm not from the area, so I'm not quite sure where to book the hotel and etc. 

35 minutes ago, Jayle said:

Hi, I have an interview on 2/8. I have emailed the University to confirm my interview date and have yet to receive a confirmation. I tried calling their office this morning and it went to voicemail saying they are on winter break vacation still (despite saying they will be back 1/2). Has anyone gotten a confirmation from them yet? I'm just paranoid... 

Also, will they be sending us an itinerary? I'm not from the area, so I'm not quite sure where to book the hotel and etc. 

I would book anywhere in Downtown Sacramento to West Sacramento up to Natomas isn’t to far away or too expensive for an Uber. Airbnb might be cheaper than a hotel. I know hotel prices have gone up since the new arena has been built in downtown Sacramento. 

I confirmed My interview via email and via voice mail and I haven’t recieved a confirmation back either. 

On 1/8/2018 at 6:06 AM, sfine said:

Congratulations!!! I interviewed with them last year and they are a wonderful program. It is an all day interview session which includes breakfast and lunch, introductions, tour of the campus, they do group interviews, an essay writing portion and then a panel interview. Good luck!!! Just remember you worked hard to be there and you all deserve it!!

I am kind of nervous at this time .I am hoping to prep well .Just makes me wonder what exactly they are looking in a successful candidate.Thank you for the info and your kind words of advice sfine.

On 1/9/2018 at 2:57 PM, Monique said:

I would book anywhere in Downtown Sacramento to West Sacramento up to Natomas isn’t to far away or too expensive for an Uber. Airbnb might be cheaper than a hotel. I know hotel prices have gone up since the new arena has been built in downtown Sacramento. 

I confirmed My interview via email and via voice mail and I haven’t recieved a confirmation back either. 

I will be interviewing with you on the 8th!

Like Monique said,Downtown Sac seems better to me as the commute time gets ridiculously unpredictable with traffic.

Wish you the best of luck!

Archived