Seattle interview 9/26/2017

3 hours ago, Speciwoman said:

Is it safe to say if we didn't receive a call yesterday that we were either waitlisted or not accepted? Such a sinking feeling. Still hoping for the best, congrats to all of you who got that call!!!! Everyone at the interview conference were amazing. 

I didn't recieve a call yesterday either, hoping for the best!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, Speciwoman said:

Is it safe to say if we didn't receive a call yesterday that we were either waitlisted or not accepted? Such a sinking feeling. Still hoping for the best, congrats to all of you who got that call!!!! Everyone at the interview conference were amazing. 

I'm not in the program yet *Applying in 2022* but my wife is in Anchorage class 8 and I spoke with her and don't give up yet until you get the letter. She said Seattle does the initial calls, then others get wait-listed. Your not out until January since Seattle site hosts the final interview in January for all the sites. And if you don't get in, apply again! My wife applied twice and the difference between her first and second time is what got her in. She she changed was really she was just more relaxed and acted like herself. 

Archived