Seattle interview 9/26/2017

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sigh...my mother in law is gravely ill and my husband had to fly to Wisconsin on a red-eye Friday night, so I am scrambling to figure out childcare for the week, especially on Tuesday for my 3.5 year old. Needless to say I won't be able to join you all on Monday (swimming lesson night!). Super bummed because I know the last time I did this interview it was so nice to have a friendly face the next morning. Oh well, life is always going to keep churning on. Have a great Monday and see you all Tuesday morning for the biggest day of our lives! 

2 minutes ago, duhipna said:

Sigh...my mother in law is gravely ill and my husband had to fly to Wisconsin on a red-eye Friday night, so I am scrambling to figure out childcare for the week, especially on Tuesday for my 3.5 year old. Needless to say I won't be able to join you all on Monday (swimming lesson night!). Super bummed because I know the last time I did this interview it was so nice to have a friendly face the next morning. Oh well, life is always going to keep churning on. Have a great Monday and see you all Tuesday morning for the biggest day of our lives! 

Ugh! Sorry, hope everything works out ! My name is Kim and I’ll probably be the only redhead there, so look for me !!! 

See you Tuesday,

Kim

17 hours ago, duhipna said:

Don’t worry, my face will still be friendly on Tuesday morning!

Looking forward to meeting everyone, tonight and tomorrow!

13 minutes ago, willrt said:

Hey guys! I've also been invited for tomorrows interview as well and I'm really interested in meeting you all! I hope it's not too late me for me to tag along with you guys at Starbucks today! :)

Will

I'm looking forward to meeting you Will and everyone too! Hope to see you tonight!

Hey everyone!

I just got to my AirBnB on Latona Ave (5:39). Going to try making it in time to meet up with you guys. If anyone is driving, running a few minutes late, and wants to give me a ride I'm at 4017 Latona NE and will be ready in about 10 minutes! :) 

Thanks,

Tim

Cell: 513-309-5741

Archived