Seattle interview 9/26/2017

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Aivlys89 said:

When did you guys hear about the interview?  I'm still waiting for mine.  I'm very anxious.  UW is my first choice.  I submitted my secondary a little late though.

I got my invitation on 8/28, I'm not sure how many sessions there are ? I heard 3 maybe.

Kim

Hi everyone,

I would like to meet you all too if you would have me. There's actually 3 Starbucks in U Village. The one under the new parking garage is my favorite spot and could accommodate a small group. There's a slightly bigger one in the heart of U Village but it seem to have a lot of foot traffic and people in general.

Kim and fortheonlyjulia (Julia?), what do you think?

Hiep

Hi All!! 

I think we should go ahead and settle on 6 pm 9/25 at the big Starbucks in the middle of University village, I think it will be the easiest one to find for everyone. For those staying at the Watertown, U village is just about 1 mile away, so a lyft or uber would be pretty cheap. I look forward to meeting all of you!!

Kim 

2 hours ago, duhipna said:

See you all next Monday! I'm trying to do some interview prep, but my brain is failing me (good news for all of you - haha). Enjoy the rain this week!

duhipna - let me know if you'd like to brainstorm or bounce ideas. Hopefully you get your brain working for you again.

I will see everyone next week!

Hiep

I will plan on meeting you on Monday. I am not familiar with the big Starbucks

On ‎9‎/‎14‎/‎2017 at 7:49 PM, kmtess said:

Hi All!! 

I think we should go ahead and settle on 6 pm 9/25 at the big Starbucks in the middle of University village, I think it will be the easiest one to find for everyone. For those staying at the Watertown, U village is just about 1 mile away, so a lyft or uber would be pretty cheap. I look forward to meeting all of you!!

Kim 

Hi Kim, I am not familiar with University Village or the big Starbucks. Is this the Starbucks at 4634 26th Ave NE, Seattle, WA 98105? Looking forward to meeting everyone!

Archived