Who to ask for LOR?

I have a question to tag onto this post. Nova Southeastern (Jacksonville campus) requires 2 LORs from health professionals, one of which should be a PA. If one of my LORs is from a PA, the other from my supervisor doing work as a CNA (not a HC professional), and then a third one from my academic advisor...how would I fit in a fourth letter? Should I ask the school directly if another HC professional can mail them a letter to add to my profile, in order to meet this requirement?

It's interesting that some schools require/prefer an academic letter, and then a school like Nova, which requires 2 from HC professionals.

Just seems difficult since CASPA only allows for 3 letters. Thanks in advance for your responses :)

I emailed them about this and this was their answer:

Dear XXXX,

Thank you for contacting Nova Southeastern University.

Two of the three required letters of evaluation must be from health care professionals, one of which must be a physician assistant or physician.

You may submit any additions to your application via fax to (954) 262-3601 or mailed to the address listed below:

Nova Southeastern University

Enrollment Processing Services

3301 College Ave.

P.O. Box 299000

Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33314-9905

If you have any additional questions, please contact the admissions office. They can be reached at 954-262-1101 or (800) 541-6882 (Ext. 21101) and HPDinfo@nova.edu. NSU values you as a student and we look forward to meeting your educational needs.

Hi guys so far I have a LOR from a PA, and my RN nursing supervisor boss from one of my jobs. I am wodnering who to ask for my third LOR. I got my Masters in 2010 but I did take A & P II not too long ago but Im not sure if she knows me well enough to write a strong LOR. Should I try contacting someone from Grad school to write a LOR that can speak on a academic level?

Archived