How are current students liking this program?

Hi! Just wanted to see if there are any current students out there who would give prospective applicants input on what they think of the program. I'm interested in applying, however, there isn't much information on their website about the curriculum, particularly the clinical rotation year. I'm planning on attending their Campus Preview Day but that isn't until October 21st! Any input is greatly appreciated! Thank you!!

• 8 months later...
  • 7 months later...
On 8/27/2017 at 12:42 PM, Lollie796 said:

Hi! Just wanted to see if there are any current students out there who would give prospective applicants input on what they think of the program. I'm interested in applying, however, there isn't much information on their website about the curriculum, particularly the clinical rotation year. I'm planning on attending their Campus Preview Day but that isn't until October 21st! Any input is greatly appreciated! Thank you!!

Hello! Did you go to the campus preview? I'm also wondering what the program is like.

Thanks!

On 5/16/2018 at 10:02 AM, loveforbooks said:

have you heard anything from current students. I need the info. too

On 1/8/2019 at 9:02 AM, Layla11 said:

Hello! Did you go to the campus preview? I'm also wondering what the program is like.

Thanks!

No, I haven't been able to attend a campus preview, but I did talk to a couple of their current 1st year students at a pre-PA conference and they felt like they were being taught and prepared well, and overall enjoying the program. I also came across a recorded webinar that you might find helpful. Here's the link: 

1 hour ago, Lollie796 said:

No, I haven't been able to attend a campus preview, but I did talk to a couple of their current 1st year students at a pre-PA conference and they felt like they were being taught and prepared well, and overall enjoying the program. I also came across a recorded webinar that you might find helpful. Here's the link: 

Awesome! Thanks for the info!

Archived