2017-2018 app cycle - Barry University MIAMI CAMPUS

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey everyone, I just got an invite too! I submitted in June. Also, I received a stern email back in September about a "missing" Anatomy course, so I'm not even sure how I received this invite.

Either way, I was accepted to another school so I will be turning this one down! Hopefully this opens up more spots for everyone! good luck :)

1 hour ago, srd1123 said:

Does anyone have any hotel recommendations? Flying in from CT and I will most likely rent a car. 

I am flying in from MD and will probably be staying at one of the Best Westerns on the bay if you would like to carpool. I will be booking the hotel tomorrow.

On 1/7/2018 at 4:19 PM, eaikens47 said:

I am flying in from MD and will probably be staying at one of the Best Westerns on the bay if you would like to carpool. I will be booking the hotel tomorrow.

I actually have another interview on the 12th so I am interviewing at Barry on the 19th. I appreciate it though. Best of luck!

I just received an invitation for an interview (1/22/2018)!
CASPA verified: May 2017
Courses verified: August 2017

Could anyone possibly share your interview experience? Is it group interview? just individual with one or two staff/PA? Is there a tour? any other activities? Thank you!
I'm very excited to be interviewing!

I applied back in August and earlier this month I received an email from Michelle stating that my application is currently being processed and is waiting Admission Committee review. Just curious how long it usually takes to hear anything? Would anyone mind sharing there stats with me?

Thank you 

I applied back in August and earlier this month I received an email from Michelle stating that my application is currently being processed and is waiting Admission Committee review. Just curious how long it usually takes to hear anything? Would anyone mind sharing there stats with me?

Thank you 

I applied in May and didn’t get an interview invitation until January.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4 minutes ago, haleycmaxwell said:

I applied in May and didn’t get an interview invitation until January.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So almost 9 months wow! Do you know when you received that email from Michelle stating that your application was being processed and was waiting Admission Committee review??

Archived