haleycmaxwell

2017-2018 app cycle - Barry University MIAMI CAMPUS

1 hour ago, haleycmaxwell said:

Hi everyone! I just got an interview invite!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you get the invite by e-mail or phone? 

Hey everyone, I just got an invite too! I submitted in June. Also, I received a stern email back in September about a "missing" Anatomy course, so I'm not even sure how I received this invite.

Either way, I was accepted to another school so I will be turning this one down! Hopefully this opens up more spots for everyone! good luck :)

Hello everyone!
I received an interview invite yesterday and will be interviewing 1/12. Anyone else interviewing on this day?

I am! :)

I am flying in town on 1/11 and leaving the morning of 1/13 and plan on taxi/uber transportation. If anyone would like to grab dinner the night before/after interview, let me know!

1 hour ago, srd1123 said:

Does anyone have any hotel recommendations? Flying in from CT and I will most likely rent a car. 

I am flying in from MD and will probably be staying at one of the Best Westerns on the bay if you would like to carpool. I will be booking the hotel tomorrow.

On 1/7/2018 at 4:19 PM, eaikens47 said:

I am flying in from MD and will probably be staying at one of the Best Westerns on the bay if you would like to carpool. I will be booking the hotel tomorrow.

I actually have another interview on the 12th so I am interviewing at Barry on the 19th. I appreciate it though. Best of luck!

On 1/6/2018 at 7:21 PM, eaikens47 said:

I am flying in town on 1/11 and leaving the morning of 1/13 and plan on taxi/uber transportation. If anyone would like to grab dinner the night before/after interview, let me know!

Around what time?

About how long after you received the email stating your application was under review and sent to admission committee, did you receive your interview invite?

About how long after you received the email stating your application was under review and sent to admission committee, did you receive your interview invite?

CASPA verified 5/25/17
Notification of receiving app 6/29/17
Invitation to interview 1/4/18
Interviewed 1/12/18

I just received an invitation for an interview (1/22/2018)!
CASPA verified: May 2017
Courses verified: August 2017

Could anyone possibly share your interview experience? Is it group interview? just individual with one or two staff/PA? Is there a tour? any other activities? Thank you!
I'm very excited to be interviewing!

I applied back in August and earlier this month I received an email from Michelle stating that my application is currently being processed and is waiting Admission Committee review. Just curious how long it usually takes to hear anything? Would anyone mind sharing there stats with me?

Thank you 

I applied back in August and earlier this month I received an email from Michelle stating that my application is currently being processed and is waiting Admission Committee review. Just curious how long it usually takes to hear anything? Would anyone mind sharing there stats with me?

Thank you 

I applied in May and didn’t get an interview invitation until January.

4 minutes ago, haleycmaxwell said:

I applied in May and didn’t get an interview invitation until January.

So almost 9 months wow! Do you know when you received that email from Michelle stating that your application was being processed and was waiting Admission Committee review??

I applied at the end of July and received an interview invite last week. Is there anyone planning on interviewing on February 2nd?

9 hours ago, Jeh253 said:

I applied at the end of July and received an interview invite last week. Is there anyone planning on interviewing on February 2nd?

Would you mind sharing some of your stats with me?

Congrats!!