2017-2018 app cycle - Barry University MIAMI CAMPUS

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thanks for creating this! I received notification on June 6th that my application was received and completed for the Miami campus, I haven't heard anything back since then. Congrats to those that have received interviews good luck! I hope I get called in for an interview as well! 

No problem. I was verified 5/25 and received notification on June 29th that mine was completed. I haven't heard anything back either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has anyone heard anything yet? I was verified 6/26 and I called sometime in the beginning of July to see if they received my application and GRE scores but I still haven't even received a confirmation. 

Hmm. I'm not sure but It took them a month to notify me that they received my app

I received an interview invite 7/31 for Sept 8th.

Submitted CASPA June 12th. I had no missing pre-reqs or documents. 

7/14 got an email saying my application is being processed and awaiting review. (at the bottom of this email it stated that interviews will begin in Sept and final decisions will be made by April.) So I am assuming they will have interviews throughout Sept-Dec?

2 hours ago, alb289 said:

Has anyone heard anything yet? I was verified 6/26 and I called sometime in the beginning of July to see if they received my application and GRE scores but I still haven't even received a confirmation. 

I also have not received a confirmation that my application has been received as yet and I was verified around the same time as you. Hopefully we will hear something soon.

I also have not received a confirmation that my application has been received as yet and I was verified around the same time as you. Hopefully we will hear something soon.

I called last week and she said she is still processing June Applicants.

I received an interview invite 7/31 for Sept 8th.

Submitted CASPA June 12th. I had no missing pre-reqs or documents. 

7/14 got an email saying my application is being processed and awaiting review. (at the bottom of this email it stated that interviews will begin in Sept and final decisions will be made by April.) So I am assuming they will have interviews throughout Sept-Dec?

Did they call or email? And for the Miami campus, correct?

I have my interview for Sept 22nd. I'm sorry for those who were affected by the hurricane. Was there any rescheduling information provided?

As of right now everything is up in the air since the hurricane has not yet touched Miami but most likely will hit very, very soon. I'm pretty positive evacuations were mandated so I would call at some point but just be patient with them getting back to you.

On 9/8/2017 at 0:45 PM, hartriver said:

I have my interview for Sept 22nd. I'm sorry for those who were affected by the hurricane. Was there any rescheduling information provided?

They said they would contact us some time after the hurricane to reschedule. I'm not sure where this puts us Sept 8th interviewers on the admission decisions though. 

Hey!

So I sent in my application at the end of July and still haven't gotten a confirmation email. I sent my GRE scores to the 5053 code but not the department code. I've called and emailed them multiple times but they still haven't gotten back to me yet. I originally thought the problem was that I didn't send my scores to the specific department code but according to their admissions office voicemail you don't need to. I know Barry doesn't do their GRE scores through CASPA so I was just wondering if any of you guys are experiencing the same issues. 

Thanks for the help in advanced and good luck to everybody! 

1 hour ago, chardy157 said:

Hey!

So I sent in my application at the end of July and still haven't gotten a confirmation email. I sent my GRE scores to the 5053 code but not the department code. I've called and emailed them multiple times but they still haven't gotten back to me yet. I originally thought the problem was that I didn't send my scores to the specific department code but according to their admissions office voicemail you don't need to. I know Barry doesn't do their GRE scores through CASPA so I was just wondering if any of you guys are experiencing the same issues. 

Thanks for the help in advanced and good luck to everybody! 

Barry does take a while to send out confirmation emails plus most colleges/universities in South Florida is closed since last week Thursday due to hurricane irma. I am not sure when Barry is set to re-open but I am sure it will be soon. 

2 hours ago, nenaC said:

Barry does take a while to send out confirmation emails plus most colleges/universities in South Florida is closed since last week Thursday due to hurricane irma. I am not sure when Barry is set to re-open but I am sure it will be soon. 

Yeah I figured it was something along the lines of that, thank you!

Archived