Alternative services for pain management

I am 3 months into a position at a pain management/ physical rehabilitation clinic in Colorado. 

I would love to hear what additional interventional/ therapeutic services your clinic provides (that PAs can perform). I am looking for additional ways that to provide pain relief and increase profitability. 

The other PA at my office provides Botox injections for migraines. We also have an interventional anesthesiologist and a physiatrist who provide multiple injections.

I currently perform US guided steroid injections and TPIs.

Thank you in advance.

I do many peripheral nerve blocks (lateral femoral cutaneous, occipital, auricotemporal, supraorbital, iliioinguinal, iliohypogastric, peroneal, etc), sphenopalatine ganglion blocks, De Quervain's, trigger finger injection, TPI's all over, mainly with ultrasound guidance, Botox for HA and dystonia, all the joints, PRP at any joints outside of facet joints. I can technically do SI joint injections BUT there is a much better auth rate and reimbursement if MD does it. Check on that where you are. Technically not a procedure but we also do SCS/DRG/PNS lead removals at the end of the trial. We are looking into starting stem cell injections and ozone injections. So I continuously review pain medicine to see about other interventions and medications to keep patients improving which ultimately means great things for the clinic if the public and medical community knows you get results and not just hand out pills.

Archived