Updating CASPA

Hi all, 

I have a question on updating CASPA. I submitted back in late May. During that time, I listed some in progress courses as Summer term, but unfortunately I ended up not being able to take those courses due to my work schedule and instead I am taking them now in the Fall semester. 

I know that you can update multiple times, but when you update do you have to move from in-progress to complete or can I just change the term from Summer to Fall and leave it in-progress?

Just wanted to make sure, thanks in advance for your help!

3 hours ago, 3chainz said:

Hi all, 

I have a question on updating CASPA. I submitted back in late May. During that time, I listed some in progress courses as Summer term, but unfortunately I ended up not being able to take those courses due to my work schedule and instead I am taking them now in the Fall semester. 

I know that you can update multiple times, but when you update do you have to move from in-progress to complete or can I just change the term from Summer to Fall and leave it in-progress?

Just wanted to make sure, thanks in advance for your help!

Email the people at CASPA.  They will respond to your question quickly and give you the best answer to your question.

Archived