2017 - 2018 Application Cycle

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I also received an interview invite for Dec 4th. Is anyone concerned that they have accreditation- probation status?

I’ll be there for an interview on the 4th as well. The accreditation-probation does concern me. Does anyone know anything regarding the program’s history?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/5/2017 at 10:48 PM, mercymavz said:

Hey guys, my name is Jakye. I am a Mercy College pa student in the current 2019 class. If you have any questions I can try to answer. I'll check back to the forum whenever I get a chance. Best of Luck everyone!

Hi Jayke! 

How do you like the program? Is there anything about the program I should know about? The only thing that concerns me is the accreditation- probation status and the declining PANCE rates over the past few years. Other than that, Mercy College seems like a great program.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Cfino96 said:

Just got an interview, it is Jan 12th at 9am. Worried about the probation status.

They sent letters to prospective students explaining the current situation and said they assured us that our ability to sit for the PANCE will not be affected.

3 hours ago, AL0810 said:

Did the letter provide you guys with any comfort about the program? It was a little reassuring, but it does not change the fact it is on probation... 

Yeah i still have some questions regarding their probation as well, but i still want to go to the interview. I probably won’t get in because she just told me my HCE’s as a medical assistant in an orthopedic practice don’t count because it’s not OB/GYN, family - internal etc. but nonetheless i accepted the interview. 

Archived