College of St. Scholastica 2017-2018 Cycle

21 minutes ago, mcgra170 said:

Hey everyone! Anybody hear of a Facebook group or anything for accepted people? Can’t wait to get started.

There is a general goup that is private, not sure if we’re allowed to join yet ;) Maybe after the social or when we get a class list, we should start a Class of 2020

1 hour ago, emb128 said:

Does the class continue to remain full at this point? Has anyone who has been/is waitlisted hear any good news?!

I was accepted from the waitlist about a month or so ago, but I am not sure about the remaining spots.  Good luck!!!

4 hours ago, amlmn said:

I was accepted from the waitlist about a month or so ago, but I am not sure about the remaining spots.  Good luck!!!

congrats that is exciting! ugh fingers crossed...not knowing where you are on the waitlist is killing me, I just wish they would give us some sort of idea regarding our chances of getting off the waitlist! 

• Upvote 1
  • 11 months later...
On 3/13/2018 at 11:54 AM, tavenne323 said:

There is a general goup that is private, not sure if we’re allowed to join yet 😉 Maybe after the social or when we get a class list, we should start a Class of 2020

Is there any way you can add me to the fb group? I was accepted for the 2021 class but I have a lot of questions I think only current students can answer. Thanks!