College of St. Scholastica 2017-2018 Cycle

I asked them last year if they will eventually conduct interviews and they told me no. I think their reasoning is because Duluth can be difficult to travel to if you do not live in the surrounding states. However they focus on applicants looking to practice in Northern Minnesota. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone, I also submitted for this cycle. Now we wait :-)

Does anyone know of any stats from last year's admitted student class? How many applications they received? This is my top choice; so I'm really hoping to get accepted, but not hearing from them until December is giving me anxiety.

• 1 month later...
On 9/14/2017 at 10:35 AM, berrybee said:

Hi everyone, I also submitted for this cycle. Now we wait :-)

Does anyone know of any stats from last year's admitted student class? How many applications they received? This is my top choice; so I'm really hoping to get accepted, but not hearing from them until December is giving me anxiety.

I am in the same boat!!! i need answers lol!

• 1 month later...

I am also waitlisted again...same as last year. It's a little frustrating that they do not provide how many people are waitlisted and/or what your rank is. Does anyone know their reasoning for this? We are owed an explanation given the time and money spent on the application process 

I am not sure why St. Scholastica chooses to do this. I have heard from other schools that they choose not to do rankings because they reevaluate each waitlisted person when a spot becomes available. I have not really heard of schools waitlisted more than the total number of seats, but I know St. Scholastica did waitlist many people last year as well.  It is a frustrating and expensive process and it seems to be getting more and more competitive every year. At this point, the best we can do is hope! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived