On 10/4/2017 at 11:16 AM, Determinedlady said:

@Jenn22 Thanks for responding. I'm thinking of booking a hotel room close to UND. I'll be arriving Monday afternoon 10/16. I would love to get together with anyone who would like to. I think it would be helpful to get to know eachother before the interview (especially if there's a group interview portion). 

I'm in!

• Upvote 1

I'm showing up Monday for a Tuesday interview.  Would be interested in meeting up Monday evening with other applicants if possible. 

• Upvote 1

Hello everyone. I am a track 1 applicant and interviewed in October. I was wondering if any of the track 1 applicants have heard if their preceptors have been interviewed? Thanks and good luck to everyone!

• Upvote 1

@Pete330

I am a track 1 applicant also. My preceptor has not said anything about an interview. Good luck to you as well!

• Upvote 1

On 11/17/2017 at 6:45 PM, pete330 said:

Hello everyone. I am a track 1 applicant and interviewed in October. I was wondering if any of the track 1 applicants have heard if their preceptors have been interviewed? Thanks and good luck to everyone!

pete,

I reached out to my preceptor this morning and she has not heard anything from the program. Which of course ratcheted up my nerves and stress level about 100%.

Hey Everyone, 

I got an email today saying I was not accepted. So they have started sending the denial emails out. Good luck to everyone and I hope y'all have Happy and safe Holidays! 

1 hour ago, ErinM15 said:

I also received an acceptance email yesterday! Looking forward to meeting some of you!

Congrats!

I got an acceptance email as well yesterday. Medic track 1 from Central MN, interviewed the 12th of Oct. I look forward to meeting everyone in May

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, CodyP said:

Congrats!

Were ya'll first time applicants to UND? 

First time for UND, I was unable to apply there last year since I finished my undergraduate in May of this year. UND was my first choice. Last year I applied to 17 schools without an interview. 

I'm not super good with Facebook but past classes I know had a Facebook group page where they would post study guides etc, anyone want to head this up for the 2020 class? If not I could give it a try

• Upvote 1

Hello @kettle

I could try and set the Facebook page up today if you'd like? Congrats on your acceptance! :) If anyone else (accepted into the class of 2020) wants to join the Facebook page, feel free to private message me your name on Facebook and I will add you to the group. Thank you! 

• Upvote 1