California Baptist 2017 cycle

I submitted my app 7/9 and received/submitted the supplemental questionnaire on 7/11. I haven't received any type of link or confirmation yet though. Do you think it's necessary to contact them or have other people not had any communication either? 

I didn't get the link / confirmation either and I submitted mine on the same day as you. Maybe we should call them after the holiday

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Interviewed Oct 20th. Group and individual interviews, math test, essay, and med terminology, nothing too hard. The programs really don't let us tell much information or we can be disqualified. What I can tell you is that the interview and the whole day seemed to go well, they were very friendly. Dress very professional (suit), smile, make eye contact, and be yourself.

Stats:

cGPA 3.58

sGPA 3.45

Healthcare exp: ~10,000+ hrs ER Tech

Volunteer exp: ~991 Various Volunteer Opportunities in community

Has anyone received any more interview invitations?

Interviewed Oct 20th. Group and individual interviews, math test, essay, and med terminology, nothing too hard. The programs really don't let us tell much information or we can be disqualified. What I can tell you is that the interview and the whole day seemed to go well, they were very friendly. Dress very professional (suit), smile, make eye contact, and be yourself.
Stats:
cGPA 3.58
sGPA 3.45
Healthcare exp: ~10,000+ hrs ER Tech
Volunteer exp: ~991 Various Volunteer Opportunities in community
Has anyone received any more interview invitations?

I'm interviewing there on November 17th. I've interviewed at 3 other schools so far.