California Baptist 2017 cycle

• 1 month later...

Thank you for this review of the CBU PA program interview.  I am a Christian and graduated from a Christian University and CBU was definitely one of my top choices.  I applied over the summer and was denied an interview for unknown reasons.  I have great grades, 13,000 hours, 165 PA shadowing hours, years of volunteering, etc.  I believe I dodged a bullet with this program.  

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

I was accepted on Friday and interviewed in December! Does anybody know if there's a FB group/somewhere to get in contact with other students to talk about possible housing arrangements?

There is a Facebook group. They send invites to students following acceptances.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
On 3/10/2018 at 2:07 PM, Bonist55 said:

Thank you for this review of the CBU PA program interview.  I am a Christian and graduated from a Christian University and CBU was definitely one of my top choices.  I applied over the summer and was denied an interview for unknown reasons.  I have great grades, 13,000 hours, 165 PA shadowing hours, years of volunteering, etc.  I believe I dodged a bullet with this program.  

Why is that?