Any interviews yet?

I applied recently to a number schools in the northeast/philly area and I was just wondering if anyone has gotten emails about rejections/interest in interviews. Also did anyone use CASPA's transcript entry service and if so how long after you've officially applied did it take them to finish? I believed I read on CASPA's website that it takes 10 days to complete. Any insight would calm my nerves. Thanks in advanced!

i think it just depends on the program. i applied to 13 schools and i've heard back from 4, and some are in the northeast and some on the west coast. i'd recommend going to the school-specific page on the forum to see if the program you're applying for has started sending out interview invites, waitlists or denials yet

Guest hcruz496

CASPA transcript entry is a waste of money.  It is very easy to do yourself.  As mentioned above, visit the specific thread to the program to see if others are already hearing back.  

Archived