Class of 2014

• 2 weeks later...

I lived in Washington (about 20 minutes from Greenville) before my family moved to Charlotte so I've gotten a few suggestions from people. Some of the more popular places near campus for students are Treybrooke (literally right across the street from the health sciences building), Signature Place (also within walking distance, I believe), Waterford Place, and Meridian Park. I think there are several apartments and town homes in the area- these are just a few that I've been told about. Also, if any of you have come across other places that you're interested in I can ask some of my family and friends that live in Greenville what they've heard about them!

Hey guys! I am so paranoid that I am going to miss a deadline or not turn something in on time. So far, the only thing we have had due is the acceptance letter, right? And we are to be working on the grad school application as well..? I just don't want to forget anything. I am planning a wedding right now too so all the little details have me nervous! Also, does anyone know our start date or white coat ceremony date?

• 8 months later...

Hi! Congrats to you all! I am currently in school getting my undergrad and plan on applying to ECU PA after I graduate! I am so excited! I would just like to ask you all how the process went for you. Were you surprised that you got in, or did you all assume you would? I know it is extremely competitive to get in, so any advice or comments would be greatly appreciated. I know I have a long way to go, but I am trying to plan my steps accordingly throughout the entire process. Also, what did you guys major in for your undergrad? Thanks!! :)

Amanda

• 1 year later...

I am a student new to the program and I am extremely excited to get started. I have been reviewing my A&P notes in preparation for the first semester, I want to have it all fresh in my mind. Do any of the current PA students use StudyBlue for flashcards, and if so do you have any A&P decks I can review? I know that the current students share study material via Google drive and was just wondering if there are flash cards available. Even if there are no decks that you can share is there a book you would recommend reviewing, or will any anatomy text suffice? Thank you in advance for any advice. I hope to start a class of 2017 thread when we get a bit closer to August.

Archived