Sign in to follow this  
valerialynch

Out of State Student: Apartments, roommates, etc.

Hey guys!

I just got accepted and I'm pretty confident that I will attend. I just wanted to know if anyone is interested in rooming together. I am a 24yr old female with no husband, child or pets. The only time I was in MS was for the interview, so I don't know much. I know one of the students put up great info on the FB page, which I will start going through shortly. Any advice or suggestions are welcomed. This will be a major change of scenery for me! lol

Thanks!

Hi! Congrats on getting accepted! I was accepted on Feb 22nd! I'm really excited! Where are you from? I will also probably need a roommate! I'm from Florida. :) I'm a 28 yo female (no husband, but I do have a fiance...he's going to PA school in Florida though.) Do you know where the fb page is? I can't seem to find it!