PA Online Vs PA On campus

Well for me I want to get into this program for a couple reasons. It's Yale and not just any online program! I'm sure the program will provide us with all that we need to succeed. Another reason is that I can't move away for two years because of my family, so that restricts my options (although even if I could I would still apply for this one). Also, I've taken a lot of online courses and I like the concept of distance education.

1 hour ago, Maybe said:

Well for me I want to get into this program for a couple reasons. It's Yale and not just any online program! I'm sure the program will provide us with all that we need to succeed. Another reason is that I can't move away for two years because of my family, so that restricts my options (although even if I could I would still apply for this one). Also, I've taken a lot of online courses and I like the concept of distance education.

Great! My reasons for Yale PA Online are very similar to yours. In addition, I currently work in rural areas of Texas, where primary care is highly needed.

Applying to Yale either online or on campus just because of the name is an unwise reason, in the same way you would not buy a book based on its cover...my hope you are looking farther into it and just remember that the on-line program is already diminishing Yale's reputation in the medical community.

Archived